Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Creating a slideshow using Image Gallery

Go to End

14 Posts   3329 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

18 November 2009 at 10:40am

Oh, right.. haha.. yeah, you do need an SVN client to check out that code. It's not a web page. :)

UncleCheese

18 November 2009 at 10:41am

If you're on a Mac, just open terminal, and type:

cd ~/Desktop
svn co http://carlinowebdesign.svn.beanstalkapp.com/modules/trunk/slideshow_pro

davidm2010

Community Member, 107 Posts

18 November 2009 at 11:15am

On Linux. The SVN folders that come with that, I can remove? Also, the folders, flash, images, css are missing. Does the SVN version get merged with the module download. I really think this has a lot of potential, that is why I am pursing it.

UncleCheese

18 November 2009 at 11:40am

I don't believe there are any images in the slideshow_pro module. That should be empty. You will have to download the flash component from the slideshow pro website. It would be a violation of the terms of use to bundle it. :)

If you don't want the svn folders, then use svn export, but it's a good idea to do a checkout because you can update really easily by typing svn update. That's why I usually check out modules directly to my server rather than uploading them.

davidm2010

Community Member, 107 Posts

18 November 2009 at 12:55pm

OK, I have it showing up, but that is about it. I will tweak it and see if I can get it to work. Thanks for the help.

GRiiDWeb

Community Member, 60 Posts

26 July 2010 at 8:09am

Hi,
Like the look of the slideshow pro module that you have made and want to sart using.
As a far from expert developer, are you able to provide instruction for me as to where the slide show components should be placed within the file structure and which ones are required?

Many thanks

Go to Top